Statement of responsibility: Donald F. Kuratko
ISBN: 1285052153, 9781285052151
Previous ed.: 2009.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
xxxv, 604 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm.
Small business Management.; Industrial management.; Entrepreneurship.
- Part 1: Understanding the Entrepreneurial Mind-Set
- The Revolutionary Impact of Entrepreneurship
- The Individual Entrepreneurial Mind-Set: Cognition and Ethics
- Corporate Entrepreneurial Mind-Set
- The Social Perspective and the Global Environment of Entrepreneurship
- Part 2: Launching Entrepreneurial Ventures
- Creativity and Innovation
- The Assessment Function with Opportunities
- Methods to Initiate Ventures
- The Search for Entrepreneurial Capital
- Part 3: Formulation of the Entrepreneurial Plan
- Legal Challenges in Entrepreneurship Ventures
- The Marketing Aspects of New Ventures
- Financial Statement in New Ventures
- Business Plan Preparation for New Ventures
- Part 4: Strategic Perspectives in Entrepreneurship
- Strategic Growth in Entrepreneurship
- The Valuation Challenge in Entrepreneurship
- The Final Harvest of a New Venture.