Statement of responsibility: Kathleen R. Allen
ISBN: 1305102509, 9781305102507
Intended audience: Specialized.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
xiv, 579 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
New business enterprises.; Entrepreneurship.; Small business Planning.
- Part I: Entrepreneurship and opportunity
- Understanding entrepreneurship
- Preparing for the entrepreneurial journey
- Creating opportunity
- Part II: Feasibility analysis
- Analyzing the industry and market
- Developing and testing a business model
- Prototyping and validating a solution
- Protecting startup assets
- Building the founding team
- Calculating startup capital requirements
- Part III: Business design
- Preparing a business plan
- Designing an entrepreneurial company
- Planning startup operations
- Choosing the legal form of organization
- Developign a startup marketing plan
- Incorporating ethics and social responsibility into the business
- Part IV: Planning for growth an change
- Funding startup and growth
- Planning for growth and change
- Case studies.