Statement of responsibility: Argimiro Arratia
ISBN: 946239069X, 9789462390690
Intended audience: Specialized.
Includes QR code.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
x, 301 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
Atlantis studies in computational finance and financial engineering ; volume 1
R (Computer program language); Business mathematics.; Finance Mathematical models.
Atlantis studies in computational finance and financial engineering ; volume 1.
- An abridged introduction to finance
- Statistics of financial time series
- Correlations, causalities and similarities
- Time series models in finance
- Brownian motion, binomial trees and Monte Carlo simulation
- Trade on pattern mining or value estimation
- Optimization heuristics in finance
- Portfolio optimization
- Online finance
- Appendix A: The R programming environment.