Statement of responsibility: Wayne Brockbank and Dave Ulrich
ISBN: 1932132074, 9781932132076
This toolkit will assist the user to develop the competencies that can improve personal performance and the performance of your business, to help HR professionals to add greater value to their businesses. This guidebook was sponsored by the University of Michigan Business School (UMBS), the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), and the Global Consulting Alliance (GCA).
vi, 119p. : 29cm
HR delivery.; Personal credibility HR competencies.; HR technology.; HR Competencies Strategic contribution.
- Overview of competencies pp 5-8.
- New business realities pp 9-17.
- Research Methodology pp 18-25.
- HR competency self assessment pp 26-30.
- Competency model for the new HR pp 31-37.
- Data intrepretation and utilization pp 38-45.
- Strategic contribution pp 46-62.
- Personal credibility pp 63-73.
- HR delivery pp 74-99.
- Business Knowledge pp 100-112.
- HR technology pp 113-116.
- Conclusion and new steps pp 117-119.